2HUB recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy.
1. Collection of Information
Personal Information :
When you use 2HUB Platforms, we might collect your name, email, mobile number, gender, marital status, religion, phone number, street, city, state, pin-code, country.
Registration on the 2HUB Platforms :
When you use the 2HUB Platforms as mentioned above, we collect information which you provide while subscribing to or registering on the Website, including but not limited to information about your personal identity as mentioned above but also your email address, postal addresses, telephone (mobile or otherwise) and/or fax numbers, your organisation details such as organisation name, type of organisation, any accreditations received by your organisation or by you. We may collect demographic information about the Users, Permanent Account Number (PAN), GST Registration details and certificates and IP address.
Other Information :
When you transact through our platform for availing any services or buying any product, then following information might be collected:
- Transactional history about your e-commerce activities, buying behaviour and banking details.
- Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information such as answers to personal hint questions for remembering passwords.
- Information pertaining any other traveller(s) for who you make a booking through your registered account, you must confirm for the respective traveller(s) for whom a booking has been made, has agreed to the sharing of information to us and further be shared by us with the concerned service provider(s).
- In case of Visa services, ticket booking services then we might collect copies of your passport, bank statements, originals of the filled in application forms, photographs, and any other information which may be required by the respective embassy or airlines to process your visa/ticketing application.
- In case of Hotel booking then copies of your government identification like Aadhar, driving license, election card, passports, etc., or any other information as may be required by the respective hotels for reservation purposes like date of birth, destination/origin of travel and place of residence and/or payment mode information.
Medical Information :
As per travel requirement of different countries and service providers, (Airlines/hotels/embassies)we might require your medical information stated below at the time of any booking:
- Vaccination Certificates: At the time of booking any services or visa application or at the time of travel, we might require information on relevant vaccination required to visit a particular country/region, etc. such as Covid-19 Vaccination status, Yellow Fever, Polio and certificate, etc.
- Medical information or test reports for any existing diseases and medication along with Doctors certificate in certain cases as may be required by relevant airlines, country/ region authorities, etc.
Payment Information :
We collect your payment methods along with other relevant payment information required when you subscribe to 2HUB Platforms. We may also collect your credit card number or debit card number or their expiry date or bank account details or any relevant information when the payment method is accepted by you on our payment gateway at 2HUB Platforms. Any credit card/debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC avenue.
Posted Information :
We may collect information available about you in a public space i.e. social media channels (as may be permitted to be received as per your account settings) as a part of your account information or through registration form available on 2HUB Platforms. You may choose not to provide us certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for responding to your requests, customising services for you, improving our platform, for any communication, etc.
Automatic Information :
We may collect information about your IP address and browser. We might look at sites you surf, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of devices you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running. When you use the Platform, your device automatically provides any information to us, we might collect the same for customising our response to you.
2. Controllers of Personal Information
3. Ways to Collect Information
Direct Information :
- Through Registration Forms : In our websites wherein, you are required to fill registration form, the information may be collected directly from you when you register or subscribe as a User
- Through Booking Forms: The information may be collected when you fill out our registration forms, booking information, or provide us with other personal information actively or provide various documents required for identification for any booking or registration at 2HUB Platforms
- We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or through your questions as may be received by us through phone or email or through chat bots and may be asked for creating an account, subscribing for email alerts and/or newsletters.
Passive Information :
The information may be collected through the use of tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons, SEO Tools for collecting information about your usage of our 2HUB Platforms (website)
Information from third parties :
The information may be gathered from third party websites, social media, our affiliate/associate systems, etc.
We may use "cookies" and obtain information when your Web browser accesses 2HUB Platforms or advertisements. The information may be used for our internal analysis, technical administration, user administration, research and development, to provide you with some location wise services such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the 2HUB Platforms, but some Platforms may be limited in the use of some of the features.
4. Consent from User
5. Use of your Information
Transactional Communications :
The information provided by you will be used to contact you for confirmation of services acquired such as:
- Travel/Tour Bookings: While making bookings in airlines, hotels, tour packages or any other travel means, we may use any Personal Information, payment information, or any other as mentioned above, etc. as provided by you. The information may be used to confirm your reservations with respective service providers and provide status on your transactions and booking confirmations either via emails, messages or WhatsApp or any other messaging service; send any updates or changes to your booking(s).
- The information provided by you will be used to contact you for confirmation of availing our Services or making . We might send you emails or SMS about your account balance in the case of Members and payment dues. We may communicate with you by any medium for certain purposes such as completion of any incomplete transaction; for offering new products or services; contacting for taking service feedback.
Commercial Use :
The information provided by you, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, should be voluntary. We may use the information for the purpose of providing the services to different users based on their end-use such as for commercial purposes, for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes and also to provide Users better way of booking and for obtaining feedback in relation to service providers and vendors, etc.
Responding to requests or questions :
The information may be used for any queries, complaints, objections, suggestions or demands made by you on our platform.
Improvement in our products & services :
The information will be used to customise your experience with us. This could include any content posted on our Platforms based upon your preferences. The information may be used to make 2HUB Platforms and/or our services better. We might collect information through comments/suggestions from Users available at our Online Platforms or through other offline Sales Channels, to develop a better product and services.
Security purposes :
The information may be used to protect our company, our users, or our Platforms.
Marketing and Promotional Purposes :
We might send you information about special promotions or offers or referral policies. We might also tell you about new products or services or travel offers. These might be our own offers or products/services, or any third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may send you periodic marketing emails, newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals. 2HUB platforms might provide travel related reward programs or any other rewards and for such promotional offers and rewards, we might send/share or use your information with any third party.
Legal Use :
The information shall be used as may be permissible by law.
Automatic Sharing :
We may share the information uploaded on your profile which shall be attached with Agent Registration Code (ARC) and/or any Username created by the user of relevant Platforms and hence whenever and wherever, you share your (ARC) or Username along with your registered Phone number, that person can have access to all your provided details in a prescribed format. In this case, the 2HUB Platform system cannot restrict the usage.
Deleting data :
If your data is no longer required by us or if their storage is not allowed due to any legal reasons, we will delete them. However, any lawfully collected data shall be an exception to this as that information may be required to be stored for legal reasons.
Also please note that for every deletion, the data may initially be blocked and finally be deleted with a time delay in order to prevent accidental deletions. For technical reasons, data may be duplicated in backup files, etc. Copies of which shall also be deleted but there might be a technical delay.
6. Rights of User
Rights to object/rectification/deletion :
You have the right with regard to your personal information to request correction, deletion or restriction in accordance with statutory provisions. We also provide you with your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format. If we use your information based on your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time and request the deletion of such information. After the revocation, we shall no longer use your data for this purpose. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as far as there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. In case of a legitimate objection, we will no longer process the personal data.
Right to children's privacy :
We shall not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years. In case you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of rightful consent, we shall try to remove that information from our servers.
Exception to Deletion :
There are certain restrictions on users at 2HUB Platforms in certain cases such as:
- If any registered user wishes to delete his or her account but is affiliated with any registered corporate or entity user, the deletion of particular user information or account shall be restricted; or
- If any professional user wishes to delete the account or transaction details or any other information maintained or provided at 2HUB Platforms in cases where the professional user has provided any professional products or services to any other user, then 2HUB has the right to restrict such deletion and shall be subject to 2HUB discretion and applicable legal provisions
- In case of any legal matter, etc. deletion shall be restricted and information can be maintained and protected by 2HUB as back-up data.
7. Eligibility to use 2HUB Platforms
The User of 2HUB Platforms must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- User must be a major in age as may be prescribed by law which he is subjected to
- User must of sound mind
- User must not have been disqualified by the law he is subjected to
The user shall also be bound to fulfil the eligibility criteria as provided in Indian Contract Act, 1872.
8. Sharing of information
Service vendors :
The information might be shared with the vendors who help us in managing our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors or service providers such as airlines, hotels, bus service providers, cab rental, railways or any other vendors/travel agents who are responsible for fulfilling your booking. You authorise us to share your information with the said service providers and vendors. We at 2HUB do not authorise any service provider/vendor to use your information for any other purpose(s) except as may be for fulfilling their part of service. However, any information shared by the Third party (Service Providers/vendors) to any other party is beyond the purview and control of 2HUB as they process Personal Information as independent data controllers, and hence we cannot be made accountable for the same. You are therefore advised to review the privacy policies of the respective service provider or vendors whose services you choose to avail.
Also, we share your information with the third party and to improve the website experience and for the benefits of the Users only to an extent permitted by law.
Payment vendors :
The information may be shared with the vendors who help us in managing our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be based out of India.
Business Affiliates and/or Successors :
The information may be shared with sponsors of our website/app or business associates or our business affiliates. The information provided may be used by our business partners as may be provided to them in accordance with their privacy policies. The information may also be shared with any legal successors (if any) of the business. For example, if our business is reconstructed in any manner, we may give our Users list as part of that transaction.
Comply with law :
We might share any information provided by the Users due to following reasons:
- If required by law, by any enforcement authority for investigation, by court order or subpoena or in reference to any legal process;
- If required by a government agency or investigatory body requests or during investigating a potential fraud
- If required by any regulatory, internal compliance and audit exercise(s)
- If required to secure our systems or protect data breach; or
Reasons not described :
The personal information provided by the Users to 2HUB Platforms will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the concerned party. Information of a general nature may however be revealed to external parties and shall be subject to User agreement.
9. Protection of Information
Every effort will be made to keep the information provided by users in a safe manner, the information displayed on the 2HUB Platforms will be done so only after obtaining consent from users. Any person browsing the site generally is not required to disclose his identity or provide any information about him/her, it is only at the time of registration or availing services, the Users will be required to furnish the details in the registration form.
10. Withdrawal of consent
The Users may withdraw their consent to submit any or all Personal Information or decline to provide any permissions on the 2HUB Website at any time. If users choose to do so then the access to the 2HUB Platforms may be limited and users may not use some features of the 2HUB platforms or 2HUB might not be able to provide the services to the users.
The Users may withdraw their consent by sending an email to
11. Third party sites
12. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the officer handling grievances are provided below:
Name : Mr. Gurmeet Singh
Email : email@example.com
Working Days : Monday to Friday
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns or an issue is not solved within 10 working days, then email to
15. Applicable Law
16. Updates to this policy